Short reviews of the more amazing narratives birdloft has come across.
Most are non-fiction.
Please suggest yours.
6. How Spotted Owls Gave Us Free-Range Chicken | from The Final Forest: Big Trees, Forks and the Pacific Northwest, by William Dietrich
5. Old Giant of Spoken Wood | from The Fine Art of Cabinetmaking, by James Krenov
4. The Forest We All Know | from Rambunctious Garden: Saving Nature in a Post-Wild World, by Emma Marris
3. My Deconstructed Ocean | from Flotsametrics and the Floating World: How One Man’s Obsession with Runaway Sneakers and Rubber Ducks Revolutionized Ocean Science, by Curtis Ebbesmeyer and Eric Scigliano
2. The Galapagos Test Site | from The Beak of the Finch, by Jonathan Weiner
1. yellowtruckadventure.blogspot.com | from Champion of the Slow Lane, by birdloft’s own, Jeff Libby. The blog chronicles a roughly three-month 9,000-mile odyssey skippered by The Fiances
more to come…